Copyright © 2010 ofthisandthat.org.
All rights reserved.
QUICK QUIZ -- Feb 25, 2012
1. Mr. Spock, the Star Trek Vulcan, is well known. What was the Vulcan
employed by the British armed forces during the cold war?
2. Susan Rice, the current U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. and Condoleezza
Rice, the former Secretary of State, are (a) unrelated, or (b) second cousins.
3. The earth is over 4.5 billion years old. (a) It has lived most of its life, or
(b) it has more than 4.5 billion years left.
4. The Brahmaputra River winds its way across Tibet before turning south
and flowing into the Bay of Bengal. What is the river called in Tibet?
5. Who was the first Mughal ruler in India?