Copyright © 2010 ofthisandthat.org.
All rights reserved.
... for travel and leisure
|Cryptic Crossword # 66 March 31, 2012
Note that clues often contain anagrams,
double meanings, etc.
Sample clue: Wrong way to fly a plane.
Solution: YAW (jumble of 'way')
1. Spur a muddled Karl on to flower. (8)
3. Gee! gives almost your greens. (7)
6. A hospitable Australian asking to pay the bill, or the final move in chess! (9)
7. The rat and the cat act together without a tee to construct a waterfall. (8)
2. Pa's sport can take you places. (8)
4. Throw out Charlie! (5)
5. Ma'am, getting a B is venomous. (5)