Copyright © 2010 ofthisandthat.org.
All rights reserved.
... for travel and leisure
|Cryptic Crossword # 57 November 26, 2011
Note that clues often contain anagrams,
double meanings, etc.
Sample clue: Wrong way to fly a plane.
Solution: YAW (jumble of 'way')
1. Mend the spanish founder of genetics. (6)
4. Fish for a woman's jewelry! (7)
5. The fans were almost the solution to the question. (6)
6. A rose undergarment is unwelcome attention from an employer. (4,4)
1. Awkward Monte painted. (6)
2. The hazy shine of dawn is a school of dance. (9)
3. The carrying type! (7)