Copyright © 2010 ofthisandthat.org.
All rights reserved.
... for travel and leisure
|Cryptic Crossword # 47 July 9, 2011
Note that clues often contain anagrams,
double meanings, etc.
Sample clue: Wrong way to fly a plane.
Solution: YAW (jumble of 'way')
2. The plan, I might add, is rather dull. (5)
5. Such a mathematical distribution perhaps poisons perversely. (7)
6. Does this sound like a tree for the seaside? (5)
7. It's easier to toil with a rum mix but it can lead to a sate of agitation. (7)
1. Throw at a devil to confirm. (8)
2. You see, Granpa persuades us to write on this. (5)
3. Curved like a sphere with Spanish to annoy. (6)
4. The crooked coin scam is a slipper. (8)