Copyright © 2010 ofthisandthat.org.
All rights reserved.
... for travel and leisure
|Cryptic Crossword # 46 June 26, 2011
Note that clues often contain anagrams,
double meanings, etc.
Sample clue: Wrong way to fly a plane.
Solution: YAW (jumble of 'way')
1. Rile the little devil crazy and you can put people in danger. (7)
6. I left Spain for a length of time. (4)
7. Gee, the rate is unusually good. (5)
8. It's one pretty hot lover... acquiring an unusual red tan in the tanning salon. (6)
2. Crazed rats lope around helping mariners find direction in their work. (4,4)
3. Sherwood was one for Robin and friends but for animals it forms a place of rest. (6)
4. Do the bald have a roar? No, only a dog. (8)
5. Talk in reversed order? (8)