Copyright © 2010 ofthisandthat.org.
All rights reserved.
... for travel and leisure
|Cryptic Crossword # 41 April 16, 2011
Note that clues often contain anagrams,
double meanings, etc.
Sample clue: Wrong way to fly a plane.
Solution: YAW (jumble of 'way')
2. Fables, son, have a moral to them, as you can see. (6)
4. Chew your relative who is small and endearing according to Frank Baum. (8)
5. "What's up Doc! Every time you turn back you look fishy!" (3)
7. A vacuum cleaner heading the FBI first! (6)
8. A lyrical poem or just an electrode? (5)
9. Looking trim and smart like a tree. (6)
1. It's an endless race in comedy but that's what we call ourselves. (9)
3. ... or swim, or wash your hands in it. (4)
6. Falling as abundant rain, one can sleep on them. (6)