Copyright © 2010 ofthisandthat.org.
All rights reserved.
... for travel and leisure
|Cryptic Crossword # 69 May 12, 2012
Note that clues often contain anagrams,
double meanings, etc.
Sample clue: Wrong way to fly a plane.
Solution: YAW (jumble of 'way')
1. Are these taxes traditions? (7)
3. Steam is formed even though the painter is not boiling water! (7)
6. A Mac turned over this time can take pictures. (6)
7. A changed bore quits for a nickname. (9)
1. The choir without the head's head is husky. (4)
2. Say ash wrongly and one can walk ostentatiously. (6)
4. If beers turn enough, it could be flying. (7)
5. Confused pal uses a cracked pot for a computer. (6)