Copyright © 2010 ofthisandthat.org.
All rights reserved.
... for travel and leisure
|Cryptic Crossword # 68 April 28, 2012
Note that clues often contain anagrams,
double meanings, etc.
Sample clue: Wrong way to fly a plane.
Solution: YAW (jumble of 'way')
1. Can lead badly without a light. (6)
2. California vintage? No! Italian. The Baron in the Trees owes him his existence. (7)
4. Vin acid stirred to be palette able! (2,5)
6. Pain nothing! Turn softly, it's grand. (5)
7. A ham mug? Wrong obviously; it's Somerset living on The Razor's Edge. (7)
1. Talk with French water in a large country house. (7)
3. Senator Hatch's tale is mixed but without the right heading from the East. (8)
5. The little devil's finale about to occur. (6)