Copyright © 2010 ofthisandthat.org.
All rights reserved.
... for travel and leisure
|Cryptic Crossword # 67 April 14, 2012
Note that clues often contain anagrams,
double meanings, etc.
Sample clue: Wrong way to fly a plane.
Solution: YAW (jumble of 'way')
2. Joint mothering knocks one out. (4)
4. Twist with Spanish wrongful act. (7)
8. Uri tags, arranges, and they make music. (7)
9. Consume black bird in surrender. (3,4)
1. Joan gets a B, for instrumental music. (5)
2. The disturbed cat's goal is to rearrange into systematic lists. (8)
3. The game is competitive but economists insist it's no competition. (8)
5. Sounds dark but was actually nice and protective of ladies especially when canned. (6)
6. Disfigured coal turns to drink. (4)
7. The little tike is upset enough to take off. (4)