Copyright © 2010 ofthisandthat.org.
All rights reserved.
... for travel and leisure
|Cryptic Crossword # 64 March 3, 2012
Note that clues often contain anagrams,
double meanings, etc.
Sample clue: Wrong way to fly a plane.
Solution: YAW (jumble of 'way')
1. Latex forms a music ensemble; holds things together. (6,4)
5. A storm raging is part of the chloroplast. (6)
7. Dill rearranged on your head provides pastoral contentment. (5)
8. A bad bream turns yellow. (5)
2. Spread it on toast and soar for a lepidopteran. (9)
3. Am created, broken because I draw the line. (9)
4. O! without this classical poet uses ire to form jewel. (8)
6. I drew badly for an eerie result. (5)