Copyright © 2010 ofthisandthat.org.
All rights reserved.
... for travel and leisure
|Cryptic Crossword # 62 February 4, 2012
Note that clues often contain anagrams,
double meanings, etc.
Sample clue: Wrong way to fly a plane.
Solution: YAW (jumble of 'way')
1. Bertie Wooster's man, according to P.G. Wodehouse. (6)
5. Oddly takes a slice of meat. (5)
6. Aladdin goes to rub his lamp, and reveals a dog. (5)
9. Alfred the rooster has a snag ahead of him, but is a master of suspense. (9)
2. Sat in some lustrous fabric? (5)
3. Auto country set to flower. (9)
4. Brad, I might add, has a girl's hair style. (5)
7. Gee, oats for this frisky quadruped! (5)
8. Having a bath redesigned keeps the Thai happy. (4)