Copyright © 2010 ofthisandthat.org.
All rights reserved.
... for travel and leisure
|Cryptic Crossword # 56 November 12, 2011
Note that clues often contain anagrams,
double meanings, etc.
Sample clue: Wrong way to fly a plane.
Solution: YAW (jumble of 'way')
1. This president had 2000 lbs of laundry. (10)
3. R.T. has dough, but it's really dry. (7)
5. Deposit ions endlessly in court? This calls for a declaration under oath. (10)
8. Gee, sin oddly may help one find direction on the road. (4)
2. Too much for Tony; it's excessive indulgence! (8)
4. A girl or an herb? (8)
6. You see, the wisest ate at a large house. (6)
7. You can put this sleeping relative on your lap. (6)