Copyright © 2010 ofthisandthat.org.
All rights reserved.
... for travel and leisure
|Cryptic Crossword # 51 September 3, 2011
Note that clues often contain anagrams,
double meanings, etc.
Sample clue: Wrong way to fly a plane.
Solution: YAW (jumble of 'way')
3. Ray can sing? He can fly too! (6)
4. The elite shout wildly when viewing an outline against the light. (10)
7. Rowan Atkinson is not the lima type. (4)
8. You see a clinging asp can make you do so. (4)
1. A royal hand may turn your cheeks red. (5)
2. Agreement with a charged ion is instrumental in music. (9)
5. A play thing and less than an iota can get you places on wheels. (6)
6. Somehow, it's all in a file... from birth to death. (4)